ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3

Killer finish

Very nicely done. Most of the jokes hit home and it really works as a finale to the series. Thanks for the laughs.

btw the inclusion of Thrax really killed me, I love that you put him in.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Sounds about right

As much as I dislike DDR(don't hurt me), this vid was very well done. The diversity of characters is amazing and the animation is near flawless. preeeeetty darn good. Nice song choice as well.

BTW ty for including Miguel and Tulio, I loved El Dorado XD

Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

Cause eve-eh-re nite I will save yo liph!

Im afraid I am going to need an MP3 of Silver's singing.... it just can not be avoided XD. I want that as my ringtone. Sitting in a theatre or something BOOM silver XD. Beautiful collaboration though I laughed when I saw it the 1st time. I died when I saw it here. oh and answer me this.... how long is Silver grounded for? XD

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

Brilliant

just a wonderful watch. reeeally makes me feel dimented smiling while watching. and getting it done even before the deadline was extended. Good show, good show indeed. btw i like how you included kevin again. I really hope to see both contestants go through.

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

Original and Witty

I enjoyed it. Very nicely done. Nice balance in character traits and dialogue. However, the background was kind of plain. But thats ok I suppose because they were in a basement. Overall entertaining, three thumbs up somehow.

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

a bundle of joy the whole family can love..maybe

-tears up- that was so beeeeeautiful. -sobs- no but seriously it was very well done and funny to boot. I knew you'd have Doug in the movie at some point after hearing that one episode of wha-chow(shoot me for not remembering the exact number) but I didn't expect him to be in part 2. So it was a nice suprise. Overall I can see the hard work put into this and it is much appriciated that you took the time to give birth to this arrrrt. thank you and have a great day.

P.S. MasterBall > SnowGlobe Can't believe I didnt see it coming.

Phoenix Wrong: CF 3 Phoenix Wrong: CF 3

All of them made me laugh

This is one of the better ones. Everything was in sync and I think you chose very good "themes". A great addition to the series. *recommends for collection*

fusion-of-flash responds:

Thanks a bunch dude! :D

EFN Episode 1: Lies EFN Episode 1: Lies

Simply Amazing

Beautifuly done, flawless even. Black Ace has got to be one of the coolest characters I have seen. Sound works, voices are excellent, and the animation is top notch. Keep up the good work my friend, can not wait for more.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3

Brilliant

Beautiful animation, great comedy that left me in stitches, awesome voice actors, and that happy feeling on the inside that says, Hey you made a good decision by watching this. Nice work, appriciate the time you spent making it, and have a nice day.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2

true to the movie

I remember this part of the real movie. The way you converted it to parody ranger style was flawless. Not to mention the some nice voice acting as well. cant wait for the rest. truely appriciate your time and effort into making this kick ass piece of entertainment.